Technology Partner Manager
You’re responsible for the technology partnerships Northwave has, making sure those partnerships remain strong and bear the desired results.
What You Do
Northwave has various technology partners, with various degrees of operational integration and commercial collaboration. These technology partners deliver a product, a suite of products or an online service that forms a part of the services that we offer our customers. The easiest example is Microsoft, whose security product suite is integrated in our MDR offering towards customers, and that offers a wide range of opportunities for collaboration to partners.
While we are adept at using and integrating these products, the partnerships we have can be more fruitful for us and for our partners. We’re looking for someone to take ownership of these partnerships and further develop them, making sure that on both sides of the relation we make use of the opportunities for knowledge sharing, commercial collaboration, and innovation.
As technology partner manager, you’ll closely interface with the operation, sales, marketing, and the innovation team. Your home will be the Cyber Fusion Centre, the team that is responsible for product management, innovation, thought leadership and expertise management. Since the role is new to Northwave, this team of specialists provides a good place to develop the role into a structural part of our commercial operation.
- Building relations
- Helping to formulate vision and goals for partnerships
- Collaborating on making plans and running projects to realise those plans
- Finding opportunities, projects and ideas that express the synergy between partners
- Achieving tangible results
- Working on diverse topics: operational, commercial, and marketing issues and opportunities
- Bringing together many different stakeholders with different interests
What we expect from you
- Keep track of our strategic partnerships, with their contracts, requirements, and activities
- Maintain our partnerships through regular meetings and information sharing
- Make sure that Northwave monetizes on financial and qualitative benefits through partnerships
- Make sure that the right internal stakeholders understand the benefits of our partnerships (e.g., financial incentives, programs, software, training, certifications, early access to technology, and public exposure).
- Help our sales teams to utilize the commercial opportunities that result from our partnerships
- Manage the stakeholders and work within Northwave that results from the partnership projects and opportunities
- A salary between €4.500,- and €7.500,- (based on 40h), depending on your knowledge and experience
- A job for 16h-32h per week (TBD together) in a great team
- Macbook, iPhone and Lease car
- 25 vacation days
- Good retirement arrangement
- 250 passionated colleagues to work with and learn from
- Fun company events and parties, check our working at page here for an overview